Crease Beast Lacrosse
Goalie Training and Clinics
"It's not the will to win that matters—everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters."
— Paul "Bear" Bryant
Private and Group Goalie Training
- Boys and girls one on one and/or group training sessions specifically tailored to the needs of each individual athlete.
- Focusing on all aspects of goaltending including strength, balance, speed, hand eye coordination and agility.
- For all levels of goaltenders, from K-1 to collegiate athletes.
Private Lacrosse Training, Clinics &
Team Coaching Packages
- Boys and girls one on one, clinic or team training for all positions
- Individual work on lefty and righty passing, ground balls, dodging, shooting, footwork and defensive positioning
- All sessions are individually tailored to meet the needs of the players or coaching staff
ABOUT CREASE BEAST LACROSSE
Crease Beast Lacrosse is run by Christopher Gill. With over twenty years playing experience and 15 years coaching goalies, Chris is devoted to making every goalie a game changer.
- University at Albany Lacrosse, 2001 - 2004
- Team Captain, 2004
- Most Valuable Player Award, 2004
- Over 13 years of goalie coaching experience
- University at Albany Athletics Hall of Fame Inductee, 2016
Coach Gill on Lax Goalie Rat Pod Cast
For more information please
call (516) 993-7789
or email us at